Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mixed Bag #8


♥ Because you know I've been on another Babysitters Club kick this week - McSweeney's predicts BSC Titles from The College Years

♥ Persnickety Snark names her Top 10 Female Protagonists in recent Australian YA

♥ CMIS also picks their Top 10 Girls in recent Aussie YA

♥ More lists - Melvin Burgess gives us his Top 10 books for teenagers

♥ One more list - TIME'S 5 Reasons Why We Love Harry Potter More Than Twilight

♥ Twihards rejoice, Vampire Academy will also be coming to the big screen

♥ The AV Club tells us which 26 Impulse Buy Books are worth keeping

4 comments:

Bianca said...

I love the TIME'S 5 Reasons Why We Love HP More Than Twilight!!!!

Nomes said...

fab links - off to explore them

xx

Girl Friday said...

Bianca - hahaha, so do I! Am definitely more of a HP fan!

Nomes - thanks, enjoy!

Natalie (Mindful Musings) said...

Ooo...I'll have to check these out. Thanks for the links!

And thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you have great weekend! :)

Post a Comment