Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Comment Challenge Week Two

image source: we ♥ it

Sorry folks - I've got to interupt the zombie party with my second week of comments from the Comment July Challenge (originally set by Megan at Literary Life). Here's my round-up of posts I've enjoyed and responded to over the last week:

July 8
Wordsmith Lane - Open Letter to Megan Burke of Literary Life

July 9
Making it Lovely - Family Photos
Presenting Lenore - Dystopian August
I Was A Teenage Book Geek - Review: Fortune by Megan Cole
Inkcrush - I Am Number Four
Food for Silverfish - Withering Tights

July 10
DeRaps Reads - Friday's Fab Five
YA Addict - Review of Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Andi B Goode - New Ukelele Video
Chachic's Book Nook - Characters I'd Set Up with My Friends
Gala Darling - Mo' Money, Mo' Problems (Part Three)

July 11
Inkcrush - Sweethearts
Random Ramblings - Friday in Pictures
Start Narrative Here - Book Loot - Week Ending July 11, 2010
Food for Silverfish - The Radleys
Steph Su Reads - Review: I Now Pronouce You Someone Else

July 12
I was a teenage book geek - In My Mailbox (48)
Just Your Typical Book Blog - Sometimes I like to pretend I can bake
In The Hammock - In My Mailbox (30)
Persnickety Snark - Blogger Inquist - Steph Su Reads
My Life as a Magazine - Dawn Tan +Handmade Love+

July 13
Literary Life - Who Can Blog Properly?
Once Upon A Book Blog - Something About Summer
Daisy Chain Book Reviews - Interview with Anastasia Hopcus
Lost in Stores - Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
A Fanatic's Book Blog - "Me Mondays" July 12th

July 14
Random Ramblings - Top Ten Picks: Favourite Books to Movies
Oh My Books! Review - The Clearing by Heather Davis
Bean There, Read That - Cedar B. Hartley
Rhiannon Hart - Dystopian Challenge Review #3
A Beautiful Mess - 5 Tips for Bloggers

7 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I'm happy to have been part of your challenge! Thanks for your comment!

Megan said...

Excellent wrap-up! I love how dedicated you are! :D

Chachic said...

It's great that you were able to make so many comments! I love comments, I try to leave as many comments as I could in the blogs that I follow and I reply to all comments in my blog.

Girl Friday said...

Megan - hehe, I'm determined to stick with it! This challenge has been awesome for me :)

Mrs DeRaps - you're most welcome! I'm determined to keep commenting regularly after the challenge is over

Chachic - thank you! I love getting comments to, so I think it's definitely a karma thing (share the comment love and others will comment for you). I'm really trying to comment more and be prompt in replying to comments on here :)

foodforsilverfish said...

i just got a little happy glow that you enjoyed reading my blogs. quite flattered really:) cheers.

GABY said...

Thanks for commenting on my review!

I think I'm going to sign up on this challenge!

Aria Kerry said...

It's great that you were able to make so many comments! I love comments,
website design | web design | free website design | flyer design

Post a Comment