Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Comment Challenge Week Three

image source: we ♥ it

Sorry for the blogging absence these past few days - am feeling a bit tired after the posting frenzy of Zombie Week. Anyway, here is the post round-up from my third week of the Comment July Challenge, set by Megan of Literary Life.

July 15
Hooked on YA Books - Review: Audrey, Wait!
Inkcrush - Covers: Audrey, Wait!
Once Upon A Bookcase - Guest Post: Simmone Howell
Tea Mouse - Waiting on Wednesday
Desert Book Chick - How to Write a Killer Book Review - Part VI

July 16
Literary Life - MWF Tickets
Just Your Typical Book Blog - Rock This! Thursday: Empire Records Edition
Frankie Writes - Damn the Man, Save the Empire! 
Mindful Musings - Review of Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
Mrs DeRaps Reads - My Favourite Genres

July 17
Steph Bowe - See me at Melbourne Writers Festival
Hooked on YA Books - Cover Compare Friday (14)
Inkcrush - Handcuffs by Bethany Griffin
Wonderous Reads - Review: 100% Gleek
Steph Su Reads - Author Interview with Cath Crowley

July 18
Persnickety Snark - Blogger Inquest (Adele)
Inkcrush - YA Movie News
Chachic's Book Nook - In My Mailbox
Good Golly Miss Holly - In My Mailbox

Apparently I only left four comments or forgot to jot down the link for my fifth! Whoops!

July 19
Bean There, Read That - Review: Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
A Fanatics Book Blog - And Thus
From My Nightstand - In My Mailbox (1)
I Was A Teenage Book Geek - In My Mailbox (49)
DeRaps Reads - Summer Break Reading Challenge (9)

July 20
Literary Life - Rush Premiere + Comment July Challenge
Persnickety Snark - Alex Reads Twilight: Stephenie Meyer + Science = Wrong
The Story Siren - Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Overbooked - The Summer I Turned Pretty - Jenny Han
Daisy Chain Book Reviews - Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

July 21
A New Level of Nerdiness - Waiting on Wednesday
Literary Life - Vlog: In My Mailbox
From My Nightstand - One Week Anniversary!
Opinionated? Me? The Truth About Delilah Blue
Random Ramblings - An Education - Movie Review

2 comments:

Megan said...

I continue to be so impressed! Fab job!

Also, a wonderful list of blogs - real variety. That's what I was scared of, commenting on the same blogs all the time.

Girl Friday said...

Thanks Megan! Yes, I've been really trying to expand my reading lists and visit a variety of blogs (and even a few non-book related ones)

Post a Comment