Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Comment Challenge Week One

image source: we ♥ it

So I posted last week that I've joined Megan at Literary Life's Comment July Challenge, in which I pledged to comment on at least five blog posts a day throughout the month of July. As I don't always post in my own blog daily, I decided I'd do a weekly round-up of posts I've commented on:

July 1
YA Addict review of Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Miss Cackle's 30 Writers who changed my world
Chachic's Book Nook June 2010 Update
Inkcrush Australian Book Industry Awards 2010
Good Golly Miss Holly ARC Tour - The Kid Table

July 2
Steph Su Reads Coverlust HarperCollins 2011
Persnickety Snark - Harry & Me (scratch that) Ron & Me
Mindful Musings does the Book Blogger Hop
YA Highway: YA Movie Rights Being Optioned
Inkcrush My Year So Far in YA - Epic Book Survey

July 3
Andi B. Goode on A Year of Blogging
DeRaps Reads review of Split by Swati Avasthi
YA Addict on Body Image and Self Perception Month
GreenBeanTeenQueen YA Movie News
I Was A Teenage Book Geek - In My Mailbox (47)

July 4
Persnickety Snark Ring-a-Ring-a-Rosalie
Daisy Chain Book Reviews: In My Mailbox #7
Just Your Typical Book Blog review of Forgive My Fins by Terri Lynn Childs
Lost in Stories - Read Pretty Little Liars for Free
The Story Siren: New Reads June 27 - July 3

July 5
Start Narrative Here: Book Loot Week Ending July 4
Bean There, Read That - Review of Slice - Steven Herrick
Presenting Lenore - Book Review - Borderline by Allan Stratton
Literary Life - Comment Challenge Day Four
Inkcrush on Saltwater Vampires

July 6
Persnickety Snark - Winter Flings Competition
Mindful Musings - Review of Willow by Julia Hoban
YA Addict - In My Mailbox
Oh My Books! Review of The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K Madigan
Good Golly Miss Holly - New Covers #4

July 7
Literary Life: The Wheeler Centre Romance Night #1
Chachic's Book Nook - Letter to Diana Wynne Jones
Bean There, Read That: New Brunswick Cafe - Pope Joan
Random Ramblings - Top Ten Picks: Summer Edition
In The Hammock - 'Fallen' review

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm SO proud! This is excellent and thanks for commenting on such a variety of blogs

Girl Friday said...

Awwww, thanks Megan! I'm really enjoying this challenge and it's definitely been improving my relationships with people in the community, as well as getting more readers to my blog.

Thank you for starting up this challenge :)

Post a Comment