Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mixed Bag #6

Snark and Bark is a new TV blog started by Adele of Persnickety Snark. I'm going to be a regular contributor, blogging about awesome-yet-unfortunately cancelled shows, starting with Freaks and Geeks.

♥ More shameless self promotion, my second article about Querying an Agent is up on the Ricochet blog

♥ Any Australian book bloggers should join the Australian Book Blogger Directory.

♥ Naomi of inkcrush does a great comparison of international covers of Jaclyn Moriarty's books (which I love!)

♥ A really lovely post from Lauren at I Was A Teenage Book Geek about reading Roahl Dahl and remembering her father.

How YA Lit will save the world

♥ Winner of the 2009 Text Prize, Leanne Hall interviews David Levithan in song (I think my favourite number  is That John Green - surprise, surprise)

Hope everyone is enjoying their week!

1 comments:

Nomes said...

Oooh - glad you liked Jaclyn Moriarty's books. She is an all time fave of mine.

Off to check out some of your links anow

x Naomi

Post a Comment