Monday, June 14, 2010

By My Bedside #10

By My Bedside is part of In My Mailbox - a weekly book meme, created by Kristi of The Story Siren.


Another short-stack this week - between three jobs I'm working pretty much six days a week, so my reading time has been reduced (though I do get quite a bit done when I'm not falling sleep on the train and bus ride). Also please ignore the background rubbish in the photo - I swear I don't usually live in such mess.


I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you - Ally Carter
Loathing Lola - William Kostakis
Drawing With Light - Julia Green
Wherever Nina Lies - Lynn Weingarten

The Gallagher Girls book is on-loan from my boss, the others are from my local library.

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

Rae (In The Forest) said...

I have been wanting to read I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Chas @ LLL in the 808 said...

I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you - Ally Carter=)
I just got this one to!=)
It looks great!=)

Enjoy all your books and if you have time I have an IMM up on my blog as well!

Aloha!

Girl Friday said...

Rae - It's good so far, am almost halfway through and enjoying it

Chas - What do you think of it? I'm about halfway through and liking it, especially all the spy-codewords and tasks

Post a Comment