Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let me fangirl for a moment

Look what I finally got my hands on!


(sorry for the crappy webcam picture, but you can clearly see my excitement to get a photo of this baby)

I popped into a suburban Borders yesterday on the odd-chance that maybe, just maybe, they would have put out Will Grayson, Will Grayson out a little early. As you can see by the goofy grin on my face, they did!
There's something about that feeling - when you've been waiting super-patiently for months and months for something, then BANG it's yours.

Apologies to my sister, who was with me at the time and had to endure my small-ish squeal and then my fangirlying for the next half hour while we had coffee.

1 comments:

kate.o.d said...

how excitement! we don't have our copies yet. (boo) but i have read it (hooray for advance copies!) and it was tops and i hope you like it and i would have squealed along with you, don't worry!!

Post a Comment