Monday, May 24, 2010

By My Bedside #9

By My Bedside is part of In My Mailbox - a weekly book meme, created by Kristi of The Story Siren.

A teeny, tiny pile again this week - mostly because I've still got a few books from last week still to read. Unfortunately my actual bedside table is still a bomb site, so photos were again taken on my hastily cleaned desk.


Merrow - Amanda Braxton-Smith (for my bookclub, and has the loveliest cover)
Suite Scarlett - Maureen Johnson
Spring Awakening - Frank Wedekind, translated by Jonathan Franzen (re-read)
Don't You Forget About Me - edited by Jaime Clark

All books were purchased by me, except for Suite Scarlett which belongs to my local library.

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

Chachic said...

Enjoy reading Suite Scarlett! I read it a couple of weeks ago and it was my first Maureen Johnson book. It's a light, fun read.

Girl Friday said...

Awesome, I'm excited to read it as I've heard some good things :)

Post a Comment