Monday, May 10, 2010

By My Bedside #7

By My Bedside is part of In My Mailbox - a weekly book meme, created by Kristi of The Story Siren.


A bit of a mixed bag this week! Plus, I've still got a few books from the past few BMBs that I haven't finished. Also forgot to include the book I'm reading for my new bookclub, Jodi Piccoult's House Rules.

Top Row (DVDs)
48 Shades
Wuthering Heights (the MTV adaptation)

Middle Row
So Yesterday - Scott Westerfeld (audio book)
Guitar Highway Rose - Brigid Lowry (audio book)
Sugar Sugar - Carole Wilkinson

Front Row
Talking to Strangers - Anne Cassidy
Sticky Fingers - Niki Burnham
Frannie in Pieces - Delia Ephron

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, Guitar Highway Rose was my favourite when I was younger! I haven't read it since I was in my teens, I really hope it has stood the test of time. I've got a copy of Sugar Sugar here to read, but not sure if I'm really that interested in reading it?

Girl Friday said...

Jess - it's always been one of those books I've heard people rave about, but never read it myself. I accidently ordered the audio-book from my library (d'oh) but thought I'd give it ago anyway.

Post a Comment