Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mixed Bag #2

Ready for some more linky goodness?

♥ Kidlet talks Swear Words in YA Fiction - a very interesting piece with some fantastic discussion in the comments

♥ Steph Su tells us What's Missing in YA Lit

♥ Steph Bowe lists 5 Ways to Bore a Teenaged Reader

♥ Melbournians rejoice! The Emerging Writers Festival Program for 2010 has been launched!

I rejoice because in less than a week, Will Grayson Will Grayson, the book I have been waiting nine months for is going to be released! (In case you didn't pick it earlier, I'm a huge John Green fan. I am also very fond of David Levithan)

John Green reading from Will Grayson, Will Grayson

♥ extra awesomeness, John and David reading from Will Grayson, Will Grayson together

♥ the lovely Jess of Start Narrative Here reviews Will Grayson, Will Grayson, as does Steph Bowe

FIVE DAYS TO GO!

3 comments:

Chachic said...

Now I'm curious about Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I've seen in the bookstores around here but I don't know if it's any good. I haven't read any John Green books.

Girl Friday said...

In my opinion, he is one of the best writers of contemporary YA fiction. I'd definitely recommend any of his work :)

Chachic said...

Really? I have to check out his books then. :) I have a huge TBR pile though so I don't know when I'll get around to doing that.

Post a Comment