Monday, April 26, 2010

By My Bedside #5

By My Bedside is part of In My Mailbox - a weekly book meme, created by Kristi of The Story Siren.

So, wow I actually managed to clear some junk off my bedside table, so today BMB actually comes from my bedside! Anyway, here is my reading list for the week, guarded by Soda Pop the pony (all titles come from my local library - my book buying ban is still in force another week).


Generation Dead - Daniel Waters (for a possible feature)
Dairy Queen - Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Airhead - Meg Cabot
Never Slow Dance With A Zombie - E. Van Lowe (for the same feature as above)
Pool - Justin D'ath
The King of Whatever - Kirsten Murphy
Will - Maria Boyd
Luna - Julie Anne Peters

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

simmone said...

I thought Pool was great - weird and touching and a bit mystical - thought the cover let it down ...it makes it look ordinary but it's a really different read.

kate.o.d said...

sometime late last night i finished patrick ness' incredible MONSTERS OF MEN. hah-mazing.
coming up this week for me: "skippy dies" by paul murray, "what now tilda b" by kathryn lomer and probably "red dirt diary" by katrina nannestad.
and i'm listening to the "fantastic mr fox" soundtrack.
(ps. and i loved "generation dead")

Lydia @ The Literary Lollipop said...

Dig the nod to "my little pony"!

I've also got Generation Dead waiting on my shelf... I'll be sure to check back for your review.

-Lydia @ The Literary Lollipop

Post a Comment