Monday, March 22, 2010

By My Bedside

This week, By My Beside actually comes from my desk, as my real bedside table is already covered in another set of books (though in saying that, I did have to shove an awful lot of stuff onto the floor before taking this picture). Anyway:


- Death by Bikini - Linda Gerber
- The Dressmaker - Rosalie Ham (borrowed from my boss who recommends it highly)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - Bryan Lee O'Malley
- Youth in Revolt - C.D Payne

Hopefully it's also a good mail week this week! I've been wanting to read the Scott Pilgrim series for ages and can never find volume 1 in Minotaur, so I bought #2 and am waiting for 1 from Ebay. I'm also a huge fan of Edgar Wright who is making the film adaptation (with Michael Cera starring as Scott Pilgrim) due out this year, so I wanted to read it first. I also made my first (probably of many) order from Book Depository as I was interested to see what their service was like (so many film books, so cheap!)

Happy reading! :)

2 comments:

kate.o.d said...

and jason schwartzman is in the film! woot.

Girl Friday said...

Squee!!! Am very excited - love Jason Schwartzman :D

Post a Comment